Please note that our phone lines are very busy with corona virus queries
• Please phone us as normal for an appointment, your appointment will then be triaged by a doctor or nurse before you attend.
• Only those who have appointments confirmed will be allowed to attend the surgery.
• Please come alone (we understand some might need assistance)
• Our door will remain closed, you will be asked at the door if you have a cough, high temperate or sore throat. Our staff will then liaise with an clinician to advise.
• Please respect our need for these questions for the safety of our patients and staff
• Any new prescription orders must be made via form, website or email you must have a nominated pharmacy to collect your prescription. You cannot order your prescription in person.
• A post box will be available later this morning to post through any new prescription orders or forms that need to be completed.
• Our chair’s have been moved apart and all magazine’s and children’s toys have been removed from the waiting room.
Would would like to thank you for you co operation.
Partner and staff at Carlton Clinic.