Please note that our phone lines are regularly extremely busy. We have several staff working on the phones at any one time and they will answer your call as soon as possible.
• Please phone us as normal for an appointment, your request will then be triaged by a doctor or nurse before you attend.
• Please respect the need for any questions posed by reception staff in order to ensure the safety of all other attendees and staff of the clinic.
• Please come alone if possible (we understand some might need assistance) and wear a face mask over your nose and mouth in line with government guidance. More information can be found here.
• Any new prescription orders must be made via form, website or email. You must have a nominated pharmacy to collect your prescription. You cannot order your prescription in person. Due to the high volume of daily requests, prescription orders can take up to 72 hours to arrive in your nominated pharmacy.
• Our chairs have been moved apart and all magazines and children’s toys have been removed from the waiting room.
Thank you in advance for your co-operation and understanding,
from the Partners and staff at Carlton Clinic.